WhatsApp Screen-Sharing: WhatsApp is reportedly working on a new feature that would allow users to share their screens during video calls. The feature is currently in development and is not yet available to the public.
Table of Contents
According to a report by WABetaInfo, the screen-sharing feature will be available in both one-on-one and group calls. To use the feature, users will need to tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Share Screen.”
Once the screen is shared, the other participants in the call will be able to see what is displayed on the user’s device. The user will also be able to see the other participants’ faces and hear their voices.
WhatsApp Screen-Sharing feature is expected to be released in a future update to WhatsApp. The exact date of the release has not yet been announced.
How the Feature Works
WhatsApp Screen-Sharing feature works by using the device’s built-in screencasting functionality. When a user starts a video call, they will see a new button in the bottom bar that says “Share Screen.” Tapping on this button will start the screencasting process.
The other participants in the call will see a notification that the user is sharing their screen. They will also be able to see the user’s face and hear their voice. The user can control what is being shared by moving their mouse or dragging the cursor across the screen.
The screen-sharing feature in WhatsApp is a great way to collaborate with others or to give presentations. It can also be used to help troubleshoot problems or to show someone how to use a particular app or website.
Benefits of the WhatsApp Screen-Sharing
WhatsApp Screen-Sharing Feature has a number of benefits, including:
- Collaboration: The feature can be used to collaborate with others on projects or tasks. For example, a group of students could use the feature to work on a presentation together.
- Presentations: The feature can be used to give presentations to others. For example, a businessperson could use the feature to give a presentation to potential clients.
- Troubleshooting: The feature can be used to troubleshoot problems with devices or software. For example, a friend could use the feature to help you fix a problem with your computer.
- Education: The feature can be used to educate others. For example, a teacher could use the feature to give a lesson to their students.
The screen-sharing feature in WhatsApp is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is a great way to collaborate, give presentations, troubleshoot problems, and educate others.
- Get Lost in the Moment: Google Maps Immersive View in 4 Cities and 500 Iconic Landmarks
- Massive Leaks Suggest Mind-Blowing Upgrades for Apple iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus
- Revolutionary Update: Bing ChatGPT Widget Launches for iPhone Home Screens
Join Telegram and WhatsApp for More updates
Follow us on social media